Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blurb from my "what i learned" presenation

I felt like this was something worth sharing so i figured i would put it on my blog

One thing that I think is worth pointing out is that Mythos means story and logos means truth so when the two are put together we get true stories whether or not the mythological stories are true I think that his has a second meaning. By that I mean all of what I have learned in this class will be proved true at some point in life the lessons taught here can be translated to fit limitless situation and by taking this class we have been offered the unique opportunity to be able to interoperate both the situations we are put in and the applicable myth and use our knowledge of the myth to help our outcome in the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment